The Buschmann (previously known as Biegetec) Falz Seamer II STEPS is the original handheld portable seamer by which all others are judged.
The Falz Seamer II STEPS is the perfect hand-held tool for effortless seaming of both single and double lock roof panels and can be used on both straight and curved standing seam panels.
This tool can be powered by any common drill of your choice included cordless (18V minimum recommended).
NOTE: Drill is not included and must be purchased separately.
- Can be used on vertical panel ribs of 1″ (25mm), 1-1/4″ (32mm) and 1-1/2″ (38mm)
- Easily change over from single lock to double lock in just a few seconds
- Can be used with any conventional power or 18V minimum cordless drill (drill not included)
- High quality bending and drive rollers do not mar or damage painted or natural metal surfaces
- Configuration: Single-Lock or Double-Lock seaming
- Seam Height: 1″ (25mm), 1-1/4″ (32mm) and 1-1/2″ (38mm)
- Weight: 9.3lbs (4.2kg) without drill mounted
- Galvanized Steel Capacity: 0.315″ (0.8mm)
- Stainless Steel Capacity: 0.0196″ (0.5mm)
- Aluminum Capacity: 0.315″ (0.8mm)
- Copper Capacity: 0.315″ (0.8mm)
- Zinc Capacity: 0.315″ (0.8mm)