Roofing Profile Specifications
STRAMIT MONOCLAD® is a light weight product with a good wide cover that gives it excellent strength allowing for long economical spans, weather tightness and good water carrying capacity.
It is ideal for both residential and commercial projects.
Click on the link for full product description, specifications and features for the STRAMIT MONOCLAD®.
- Good for extended spans due to strength and rigidity of the profile.
- Can be used for both roofing and wall cladding applications.
- MONOCLAD® is suitable for a roof pitch as low as 2°
- Conventional fixing method using fixed screws ensures easy fixing.
- Excellent spanning and water carrying capacity.
- LONGSPAN® Roofing is available in the standard range of COLORBOND® steel colours and in unpainted ZINCALUME® steel.