The Perfect Bender series of sheet metal edge benders by Buschmann (previously known as Biegetec) are the perfect tool for bending sheet metal up to 100°.
Capable of bending a variety of common sheet metal goods, the Perfect Bender can even be used to create crisp clean bends on inside and outside radius (the XL and DXL will only work on straight edges).
Stainless steel operating parts and light weight construction ensure a long-lasting, easy to use tool even in the most extreme climates, all at great prices.
- All main operating parts are made from stainless steel for superior corrosion resistance in any weather conditions
- 5/8″ (16mm) diameter stainless steel axle rods are laser etched with imperial (inches) dimensional markings for easy setup
- The bending wheel is set at an angle allowing crisp bends up to 100°, so a perfect 90° is possible with no additional tools
- The axle rods are adjustable to allow accurate bending on materials from .012″-.040″ (0.3mm-1mm) in thickness
- The bending wheel is factory set at a 10° angle to allow bending up to 90° without scratching the surface of the material
- Light weight and easy to handle
- Can bend sheet metal on curved edges
- Bend: 0°- 100° (90° without scratching the finish surface)
- Insertion Depth: 0.20″ to 3.93″ (5mm to 100mm), infinitely adjustable
- Material Thickness: .012″ to .040″ (0.3mm to 1mm)
- Material Types: Steel, Stainless Steel, Copper, Aluminum, Zinc
- Weight: 2.87lbs (1.3kg)