Roofing Profile Specifications
The STRAMIT LONGSPAN® roofing profile is ideal for commercial roofing and can also be used for wall cladding applications.
LONGSPAN® is a light weight product with a good wide cover that gives it excellent strength allowing for long economical spans, weather tightness and good water carrying capacity with a very low roof pitch.
- Good for extended spans due to strength and rigidity of the profile.
- Can be used for both roofing and wall cladding applications.
- This roofing profile is able to be used in jobs where the roof pitch is as low as 1.5 degrees.
- Conventional fixing method using fixed screws ensures easy fixing.
- LONGSPAN® Roofing is available in the standard range of COLORBOND® steel colours and in unpainted ZINCALUME® steel.
Click on the link for full product description, specifications and features for the STRAMIT® LONGSPAN®.