LYSAGHT KLIP-LOK® 406
Roofing Profile Specifications
LYSAGHT KLIP-LOK® 406 can be used for either wall or roof cladding and is strong and durable, and great for long length jobs.
It has a concealed fastening system that allows it to be used for many different applications whether it be low pitched roofs or vertical and horizontal ribbed walling.
- KLIP-LOK® 406 can be used for both roofing and wall cladding applications..
- Laying of long lengths of KLIP-LOK can be easily aligned.
- LYSAGHT KLIP-LOK® 406 is available in a limited range of COLORBOND® steel colours and in unpainted ZINCALUME® steel..
- No exposed fasteners for clean, smooth lines
- KLIP-LOK® 406 is suitable for a roof pitch as low as 1°.
Click on the link for full product description, specifications and features for LYSAGHT KLIP-LOK® 406.