e-batten engineered LVL roof battens to support metal sheeting.
e-batten is fully engineered to perform consistently. They are designed to support metal sheeting under dynamic and static loads. Manufactured in lengths of 6.3m, e-batten reduces wastage of material and time.
- Engineered straightness and performance
- Termite treated and guaranteed for 25 years against termite attack when used South of the Tropic of Capricorn
- Arrised corners for safer and easier handling
- Manufactured in lengths of 6.3m to align with truss and rafter spacing
- Manufactured from plantation timber veneers
- Fully supported by e-house software
- Manufactured in Australia by a wholly owned Australian company
- Wesbeam has full Chain of Custody aligned with the Australian Forestry Standard (AFS)
Click for more information on roofing battens.