The Pocket Bender series of sheet metal edge benders by Buschmann (previously known as Biegetec), are the perfect tool for bending sheet metal up to 100°. Capable of bending a variety of common sheet metal goods, the Perfect Bender can even be used to create crisp clean bends on inside and outside radius (the XL and DXL will only work on straight edges).
Stainless steel operating parts and light weight construction ensure a long lasting, easy to use tool even in the most extreme climates, all at great prices. The Pocket Bender features small size and fits neatly in your tool pouch (or pocket) for easy access when working on a roof or in tight spaces.
- All main operating parts are made from stainless steel for superior corrosion resistance in any weather conditions
- The bending wheel is set at an angle allowing crisp bends up to 100°, so a perfect 90° is possible with no additional tools
- 5/8″ (16mm) diameter stainless steel axle rods are laser etched with imperial (inches) dimensional markings for easy setup
- The axle rods are adjustable to allow accurate bending on materials from .012″-.040″ (0.3mm-1mm) in thickness
- Light weight and easy to handle
- The bending wheel is factory set at a 10° angle to allow bending up to 90° without scratching the surface of the material
- Can bend sheet metal on curved edges
- Insertion Depth: 0.20″ to 1.96″ (5mm to 50mm), infinitely adjustable
- Bend: 0°- 100° (90° without scratching the finish surface)
- Material Types: Steel, Stainless Steel, Copper, Aluminum, Zinc
- Material Thickness: .012″ to .040″ (0.3mm to 1mm)
- Weight: 3.31lbs (1.5kg)