Corrugated Iron COLORBOND® Roof Sheeting
Corrugated Iron COLORBOND® or Custom Orb is renowned throughout the world as the product of choice for roofing and cladding applications. Its corrugated iron profile creates an iconic look for both traditional and contemporary projects.
COLORBOND® is enormously popular thanks to its:
- Versatility—use it on roofs or walls – you’re only limited by your imagination.
- Strength—.42 or .48 BMT hi-tensile steel offers an enormous strength to weight ratio making the sheets easier to handle, less costly to install, and, with a life expectancy of at least 50 years, one of the longest lasting products on the market.
- Wide profile—sheet width of 762mm means fewer sheets required and faster installation time adding up to lower cost.
- Weatherproof qualities—1.5 rib overlap ensures a snug weatherproof barrier and protects your home. Colorbond is also rated for high winds and is pest resistant.
- Visual appeal—a wide range of colours means you can choose to make a visual statement with your cladding or blend into the environment—your choice.
Corrugated Iron Sheets
LYSAGHT CUSTOM ORB® is the very popular corrugated iron roofing profile from LYSAGHT, and is just as practical and fashionable with new design homes or the traditional design Australian homes.
- Custom ORB can be used roofing applications as well as wall cladding.
- All CUSTOM ORB profiles are available in the full range of COLORBOND® steel colours
- Roof sheet lengths of up to 24m can be used before an expansion joint is required
- Can be laid flat or sprung curved for increased versatility
LYSAGHT Colour range
Custom ORB is available in the standard range of Colorbond Steel Colours and is also available in unpainted Zincalume steel.
Custom ORB Sheet Lengths:
Custom ORB sheet lengths are supplied custom cut.
Corrugated Iron Pricing
No 1 Roofing and Building supplies have a huge range of corrugated iron accessories for contractors and home builders. View our selection of Roll top ridges, roofing screws, foam infill closure strips and barge capping and flashing's..
Delivery and Payment Information
CUSTOM ORB PROFILE SPECIFICATION
Corrugated Iron Sheet Accessories
We supply corrugated iron products to all our Sydney customers at warehouse prices - Give us a Call on 9970 8359 for an instant over the phone quotation by one of our roofing consultants.
Roll Top Ridge (25 pitch) Flashing to suit Corrugated
COLORBOND® Roofing Screws 12 x 50 Multifix
Foam Infill End Closure Strip Corrugated Profile
Barge Capping Roof Flashing COLORBOND®
COLORBOND® Colour Chart
No1 Roofing supplies Lysaght, Stramit, Fielders and Permalite roofing which all use the BlueScope COLORBOND® pre-painted steel for their Roofing products.
Please be advised that while every attempt is made to present these colours as accurately as possible there will be slight variations which will occur due to the different types of quality with computer, table, smart phone screens and monitors.
We recommend that you obtain a true colour sample from our store or order your samples direct from the Colorbond website to be sure that you have chosen the correct colour prior to making your purchase.
COLORBOND® Steel Colours
The following colour samples are a collection of all the COLORBOND® steel colours (22 colours), package which includes the latest COLORBOND® steel colours; Cove™, Mangrove™, Gully™, Wallaby™, Terrain™, and Basalt™.
COLORBOND® Roofing Sheets - The Economical Choice
Corrugated iron roofing has been around for many decades and for good reason. It has proven its value in the face of Australia’s wild weather, ferocious fires, and pesky pests.
COLORBOND® remains one of the most popular choices for builders, contractors and DIYers so when you want a roofing or cladding solution that will look stunning, last the distance and go easy on your pocket turn to COLORBOND®.
COLORBOND® saves you money because it’s:
- Fast and easy to install
- Durable—COLORBOND® has a proud history of providing long lasting roofs. Manufacturers are now applying state of the art technology to develop additional improvements—this means minimal maintenance and repair costs
- A superior insulation material keeping your house cool in summer, preventing heat loss in winter and reducing your energy bills
Using LYSAGHT CUSTOM ORB® as Roof Sheeting
You'll Save Money When You Purchase a COLORBOND® Roof
Generally, you get what you pay for and going cheap can cost you dearly in the long run but COLORBOND® is a top quality product with amazing features that come with a reasonable price tag.
And with a life expectancy of at least 50 years, superior weather proof, fire resistance and pest resistance qualities you are getting real value for money.
You can save even more money when you:
- Choose a reputable COLORBOND® expert supplier- No1 Roofing & Building Supplies is the largest wholesale suppliers of metal roofing products in Sydney. We provide competitive pricing and our free expert advice is worth its weight in gold. We can also cut sheets to your specifications.
- Take accurate measurements for the number of sheets required—this limits expensive wastage or being caught short and requiring extra deliveries (involving additional charges and inconvenience).
- Pick up your order instead of paying for delivery charges. However, you may find the time and hassle of doing it yourself is outweighed by the convenience of a professional delivery team especially if you have a large order.
Bulk orders give commercial customers the opportunity to make even greater savings thanks to special large quantity discounts.
No1 Roofing & Building Supplies also offer value added services such as sheet metal fabrication and our renowned friendly advice and service. We’ve been dealing with roofs for many years and we can save you both time and money.
Class 4 screws are the recommended choice for fixing COLORBOND® sheets.
For walling applications screws are fixed through the pan, the lowest point of the corrugation allowing for a shorter length screw. For fixing to timber 12 gauge 25mm timber screws are suitable and for steel you will need 10 gauge 16mm screws.
The choice of .42 or .48 thickness sheets will depend on wind resistance loads, batten spacing, and foot traffic. Standards AS1562.1-1992, AS4040.1-1992 and AS4040.2-1992 limit the maximum support spacings to the following:
BMT (MM) 0.42
BMT (MM) 0.48
BMT (MM) 0.42
BMT (MM) 0.48
The table above offers some guidelines but is not intended as a complete and comprehensive guide.
Fascia boards form an important part of your COLORBOND® roofing system helping to seal the roof against weather and pest damage.
Fascia boards also provide a smart finished appearance but it’s essential that you install them correctly.
Measure accurately to avoid expensive wastage. Don’t forget you’ll also need to allow some extra length for the mitred ends.
Your COLORBOND® roof and fascia boards form an important part of your home or commercial premises so it’s vital that you get the best advice.
Call in and talk to No 1 Roofing and Building Supplies and see the COLORBOND® difference for yourself.For a metal roofing installation quotation contact us for information about a recommended installer at firstname.lastname@example.org
CORRUGATED IRON COLORBOND® SHEET ROOFING
No 1 Roofing & Building Supplies are a leading supplier of all Corrugated COLORBOND® Iron Roofing products and are able to supply in a range of the most popular profiles to all our Sydney customers.