Storm Water Drains
With summer storms and torrential rains just around the corner, now is the perfect time to fit and install storm water drains at your property.
Whatever your needs are to fit storm water drains at your property, we can provide you a solution from our extensive storm water drain supplies at our four stores across Northern Beaches, Western Sydney, and Western Suburbs. We also supply storm water drains to the Central Coast, NSW from our Sydney warehouse.
We carry storm water drains in a range of pre-moulded lengths, gauges and sizes, as well as carrying a complete range of stormwater grates, leaf guards and accessories.
Storm Water Drain Features
- Tough, durable, lightweight plastic moulding
- 1m and 3m Channels gives flexibility; 3m Channels mean less work and fewer joins in lengthy drains. Channels can be cut with jigsaw or hacksaw to other sizes.
- Ledge (foot) at base of Channels prevents floatation during pouring of concrete.
- Joiners allow the construction of lengthy channels.
- End Caps finish branches of the drain. When a hole is cut inside the flange, the End Cap connects the system to standard 90mm stormwater pipes.
- Grates are available in black, heritage green and terracotta.
- With appropriate installation, Channels and Grates can support a range of passenger vehicles.
- Easy to assemble and install
Get your Storm Water Drain Products and Supplies – Free Quotation Now – Click Here
To talk to us about installing storm water drains for your property, contact us today for an obligation free quote and friendly advice.