Wakaflex is a premium lead free flashing that is an alternative to traditional lead flashing. It is predominantly used on residential tile roofs but can also be used on metal and polycarbonate. No specialist tools are required, and installation can be up to 50% quicker than traditional lead flashing.
Wakaflex is highly durable composed of a polyisobutylene top sheet, an inner mesh for strength, and two butyl strips for adhesion, and it’s the only lead-free flashing on the market to have a Bush Fire Attack Rating.
Wakaflex in 560mm size is available in lead grey, black and terracotta colours and comes with a 10-year manufacturers warranty
- No potential hazards for installers and no contamination for run-off water
- Easy to handle
- Available in Terracotta, Black and Lead Grey
- Can be painted to match any tile or metal roof profile once installed
- Can be fitted to new builds, re-roofs, roof repair and can be retro-fitted to cover existing lead flashing
- Wakaflex can be built into brickwork, and step flashed
- Quick & Easy Installation
- Temperature stability
- UV Resistant
560mm x 5m roll = 9.2kg
Black, Brown, Lead Grey, Terracotta