The TileLink is quick to install, with amazing performance ability. The unique design is practically invisible when looking at the roof.
- Designed for use on timber rafters under tile roof.
- Highly flexible design ensures installation to the majority of roof tile profiles.
- Affords flexible means of attachment to timber.
- No need to cut sarking, eliminating waterproofing issues.
- Discreet design, with only the eyelet protruding from the roof.
- Multi-directional fall protection.
- Single person roof anchor.
- Rated at 15kN.
The TileLink fits between the existing tiles ensuring no waterproofing issues. There is no need to cut the sarking as the design of this unique roof anchor, eliminates any future potential roof leaks.
|12 guage x 50mm Hex Head Screw||5|
Quantity Per Box: 20 Anchors
Box Dimensions: 48cm x 24cm x 20cm
Complies with AS/NZS 1891.4.
Installation Guide (PDF Download):