The TileLink roof anchor can be screwed to the steel rafter to suit the profile of the tile.
- Designed for use on steel rafters under tiles, no need to cut sarking, eliminating waterproofing issues.
- Install with three (3) alternate fixing rows: use 5 x use 8mm Bulbtite Rivets (Drill Size 7.8-8.2mm, 27.7mm length, 1.0-9.5mm grip).
- Low profile reflective design is a plus for any commercial or residential enterprise wanting to maintain an aesthetically pleasing façade.
- Discreet design, with only the eyelet protruding from the roof.
- Multi-directional fall protection.
- Single person roof anchor.
- Rated at 15kN.
The TileLink is a multi-directional roof anchor and comprises of one component, making installation much simpler and time effective. There is no need to cut the sarking as the design of this unique roof anchor eliminates this, therefore eliminating any future potential roof leaks.
|Rafter Mounted Anchor SFM||1|
Complies with AS/NZS 1891.4.
Installation Guide (PDF Download):