The VELUX Flexible Sun Tunnel has been designed to make installation quick and easy. Tube assembly is simple, resulting in less time spent in the roof cavity and more time doing things you love!
Once installed, you’ll enjoy more natural lighting due to the highly reflective shafts which achieves maximum light output from all angles of the flexible (TWF) model. This is perfect if there are obstructions preventing its use due to limited space overhead.
The VELUX Sun Tunnel is the perfect solution when installation of a skylight isn’t possible. These natural light tunnels provide illumination into corridors, stairwells, powder rooms and cupboards.
- Bushfire rating of BAL 29 (applicable to TWR installed between 18-60°)
- Flexible tunnel (350mm diameter, lengths vary)
- Toughened external glass (4mm)
- Dual-layered ceiling diffuser spreads light over an area of up to 9m²
- Interior diffuser with ‘Edge Glow’ design
- Outer polyurethane cappings with integrated flashings for tiled/corrugated iron roofs
- ‘Stay Clean’ coating on glass exterior to reduce cleaning frequency
- Size: 2200mm Long