Delta-seal is a zinc flake coating system. The system comprises an electroplated base layer and a Delta-seal topcoat which provides highly effective anti-corrosion.
In tests carried out with neutral salt spray, Delta-seal compared with standard galvanized screws offered more than twice the corrosion resistance. In test compared with zinc yellow electroplated, Delta-seal offered more than 10 times higher corrosion resistance.
Secure fit and better driving.
For quick and easy fastening.
No pre-drilling required.
- Application: Timber constructions and Constructing stairways
- Considerably reduced screwing-in torque and reduced splitting effect
- Length specification and manufacturer logo on the head
- Higher head traction forces than countersunk head screw
Length Total Ls
Thread Length LgT
Bit Size T
MADE IN GERMANY
Are you looking for more product information? Check out our in-depth guide on the SPAX screws by clicking the links below:
- SPAX Screw Sizes
- SPAX Screw Head Range
- SPAX Screw – Where to use
- SPAX Screws for Decking
- SPAX Where to Buy in-store
- SPAX Where to Buy Online
- SPAX Screws Bits and Accessories