Secure fit and better driving.
Clean, flush sinking.
Quick and secure fastening.
Screwing without pre-drilling.
- Application: Lateral pressure reinforcement, flexibly connected bending beams, lateral tension reinforcements
- Absorption of high tensile and compressive forces by being fully threaded
- Absorption of particularly high pulling forces compared to partial threaded screws
- Wide spectrum of applications through screw lengths of up to 600 mm
- Cost-effective alternative to bolt connections, formed metal sheet parts and lateral reinforcement through glued on reinforcement panels or glued in threaded bars
Length Total Ls
Length Thread LgT
Bit Size T
MADE IN GERMANY
Are you looking for more product information? Check out our in-depth guide on the SPAX screws by clicking the links below:
- SPAX Screw Sizes
- SPAX Screw Head Range
- SPAX Screw – Where to use
- SPAX Screws for Decking
- SPAX Where to Buy in-store
- SPAX Where to Buy Online
- SPAX Screws Bits and Accessories