SPAX Stainless Steel Pan Head screws are self tapping wood screws with a range of applications. They can be used for attaching metal fittings and balustrades to timber.
Having a torx head drive means no cam outs while driving into the timber. They are self drilling, depending on the timber being used. We recommend pre-drilling into hardwood. All pan head screw measurements are metric
Secure fit and better driving.
For quick and easy fastening.
No pre-drilling required.
- Application: Outdoor applications – Direct exposure to elements and attachment of stainless steel fittings
- The SPAX rust-free stainless steel offers protection against corrosion.
Length Total Ls
Length Full Thread LgT
Bit Size T
Are you looking for more product information? Check out our in-depth guide on the SPAX screws by clicking the links below:
- SPAX Screw Sizes
- SPAX Screw Head Range
- SPAX Screw – Where to use
- SPAX Screws for Decking
- SPAX Where to Buy in-store
- SPAX Where to Buy Online
- SPAX Screws Bits and Accessories