SPAX multi-purpose screws are great for a range of projects from decking, cladding and timber construction. In 304 stainless steel they are safe to use outdoors and resistant to corroding even in coastal areas.
Featuring the SPAX 4CUT point which reduces the need for predrilling and reduces the likelihood of splitting your timber. Also ground serrations on the thread make driving a breeze, and easier on your drill and its battery. The SPAX MULTI Head countersinks your screw and stops driving on metal.
Secure fit and better driving.
For quick and easy fastening.
No pre-drilling required.
- SPAX Screws Application: Outdoor applications – Direct exposure to elements
- The SPAX rust-free stainless steel offers protection against corrosion
Length Total Ls
Length Full Thread LgT
Bit Size T
Are you looking for more product information? Check out our in-depth guide on the SPAX screws by clicking the links below:
- SPAX Screw Sizes
- SPAX Screw Head Range
- SPAX Screw – Where to use
- SPAX Screws for Decking
- SPAX Where to Buy in-store
- SPAX Where to Buy Online
- SPAX Screws Bits and Accessories