Used for indoor or outdoor construction with wood without inclement weather exposure. High corrosion resistance thanks to WIROX Coating from SPAX.
The fixing thread is a second thread immediately below the head of the SPAX. The fixing thread enables two pieces of wood to be securely and durably connected to each other.
Particularly when laying wooden flooring indoors using SPAX flooring screws, or when building a wooden deck outdoors using stainless steel SPAX decking screws, the fixing thread holds the cover board permanently on the substructure. This minimises creaking from the floor structure.
BIT is better guided.
Quick and safe screwing.
Safe connection of wood.
- Application: For secure fixings of flooring panels (e.g. OSB, chipboard or plywood)
- Fixing thread holds the board in place
- Minimises creaking of floor structure
Length Total Ls
Length Thread LgT
Bit Size T
MADE IN GERMANY
Are you looking for more product information? Check out our in-depth guide on the SPAX screws by clicking the links below:
- SPAX Screw Sizes
- SPAX Screw Head Range
- SPAX Screw – Where to use
- SPAX Screws for Decking
- SPAX Where to Buy in-store
- SPAX Where to Buy Online
- SPAX Screws Bits and Accessories