Roofing is a crucial aspect of any building, whether it be a home or a commercial structure. There are many roofing options on the market, but Boxspan roof frames and rafters are becoming increasingly popular due to their versatility and security.
Boxspan roof frames can be used with both steel and timber-framed homes, and they are extremely efficient in roof framing.
The long spans and lightweight of Boxspan make architectural features such as cathedral ceilings, exposed trusses and roomy lofts more feasible than ever.
In addition, Boxspan is also used in commercial roof applications such as schools. The durability and flexibility of Boxspan roofing make it an ideal roofing solution for any structure.
Why Boxspan for Roofs:
- Handling Boxspan rafters is easier as they are lighter than timber rafters.
- As blocking is not required, even for long spans it leaves a tidy finish for exposed rafters.
- Long-spanning Boxspan reduces the need for structural beams giving you a straight ceiling with fewer bulkheads.
- Boxspan roof frames are supplied as a complete, designed system to strict deflection criteria.
- Boxspan can reach a similar span for less depth than timber.
- 50mm x 100mm
- 50mm x 150mm
- 50mm x 200mm
- 50mm x 250mm
In Stock & Offered At: