Soudatapes are a part of the watertight sealing systems of Soudal in combination with elastic liquid membranes such as Soudagum LM. The product is intended for the sealing of pipes and drains in bathrooms and showers. The product can be used horizontally and vertically.
- Soudatape ST, IC and OC sealant tapes are intended for the sealing of angles and corners and in bathrooms and showers.
- Soudatape PD cuffs is intended for the sealing of pipes and drains in bathrooms and showers.
- These products can be used horizontally and vertically. They can also be used in swimming pools, basements, terraces and shafts.
- Permanent sealing in combination with the appropriate Soudal waterproof membrane.
- For inside and outside use, vertically and horizontally.
- Permanently elastic in high and low temperatures.
- Maximum elongation: 300 %
- Resistant to alkaline substances.
- Resistant to salts.
- Resistant to several typical bathroom acids and chemicals.
- ST = 10 Lineal Metres Per Box
- IC = 2 Pieces Per Polybag
- OC = 2 Pieces Per Polybag
- PD = 2x100mm + 1x150mm cuffs.