Soudabond MT is a ready-to-use, waterproof and flexible adhesive paste. Soudabond MT is being used for bonding of Soudafoil ME for waterproof and flexible bonding of floor and wall tiles (CE approved D2TE according to EN 12004). The adhesive has a high initial tack and can be used on slightly moist substrates.
Waterproof and flexible bonding of ceramic tiles, mosaic tiles, stone strips and natural stone. As the adhesive meets class EN 12004 D2TE it is perfectly suited for applications in humid environments such as bathrooms, kitchens, showers and other humid rooms.
Suitable for tiling onto porous substrates such as: fibre cement sheet, render, screed, concrete, plasterboard and also suitable for tiling onto Soudagum LM Waterproofing Membrane. Maximum tile sizes > On porous substrates: Floor tile 30 x 30 cm & Wall tile 30 x 60 cm. On Soudagum LM: Ceramic tiles up to 20 x 20 cm & Porcelain tiles up to 20 x 20 cm
- Ready to use
- Good initial bonding, no sagging
- Can be used on moist substrates
- Good temperature resistance
- Suitable for floor heating
- Suitable for natural stone
- Moisture and water resistant
- Class D2TE according to EN 12004
- Long open time
- Sizes: 15kg, 5kg and 1.5kg