An abseiling anchor point designed for use on metal roofing/steel purlin structure. Installation is a simple task requiring no access from underside of the roof.
- 316 Stainless steel construction.
- Single Person Anchor.
- Multi-directional fall protection.
- Rated at 15kN.
- For use on metal roof/steel purlin structures.
- Fits to the pan of the roof sheeting.
- Anchor is energy absorbing and can be used for abseiling.
The SafetyLink Patented RetroLink can be installed onto a metal C or Z purlin, where no access is available from underneath the roof.
|Retro Eyebolt: 316 Stainless Steel with o-ring||1|
|Retro Stainless Steel Washer with Rubber||1|
|Retro Stainless Steel Tube with Positioning Ties||1|
|16mm SS Washer (between o-ring & 50od washer)||1|
Complies with: AS/NZS 1891.4 EN 795, CEN/TS 16415. AS/NZS 5532.
Installation Guide (PDF Download):