Midwest Offset seamers are perfect for designed to provide additional leverage and come with lightweight extruded aluminum blades.
Perfect for bending and forming Siding trim, soffit, fascia, and flashing materials. Blades are interchangeable.
- Blade Type/Length: Straight 15″ (381mm)
- Throat Depth: 2″ (50.8mm)
- Offset Handle Seamer – Use to bend or form sheet metal and other pliable sheet materials
- Interchangeable Blades: Aluminum blades available in 127mm, 228mm and 381mm sizes with quick and easy change over
- Heavy-Duty Components: Brackets are hot drop-forged of high carbon steel for strength and durability
- Strong Handles: High tensile strength steel won’t bend from hand pressure
- Comfortable Grips: Kush’N-Power grips conforms with the motion of the user’s hands and the indented ribs prevent hand slippage