Midwest Hand Seamer features 127mm extruded aluminum blades. Typically used by siding, roofing, and window installers to bend and form siding and window trim, soffit, fascia and flashing materials.
Blades are interchangeable with all other Midwest Snips Replaceable Blade Seamer models.
- Blade Type/Length: Straight 5″ (127mm)
- Throat Depth: 2″ (50.8mm)
- Straight Handle Seamer: Use to bend or form sheet metal . 1-1/4″ throat depth with 1/4″ depth graduations
- Interchangeable Blades: Aluminum blades available in other sizes with quick and easy change over
- Heavy-Duty Components: Brackets are hot drop-forged of high carbon steel for strength and durability
- Strong Handles: High tensile strength steel wont bend from hand pressure
- Comfortable Grips: Kush’N-Power grips conforms with the motion of the user’s hands and the indented ribs prevent hand slippage