A quick setting hydraulic cement that instantly stops running water from cracks, holes or other openings in concrete and masonry. Non-shrink and sets within 3-5 minutes. Supplied as a powder – just add water and mix. 1kg fills approx. 620cm3.
- To stop running water & seal leaks instantly in concrete surfaces and solid masonry.
- For emergency repairs on water pipes. For broken pipes, Maxplug will even work when the pipes are under pressure.
- Emergency plugging of gas leaks
- To anchor bolts and other accessories that require immediate use.
- In basements, tunnels and sewers, to stop water under pressure.
- can be used underwater
- The coating allows the base to transpire and thereby eliminates water vapour.
- Stops running water, any slow leaks and waterproofs the surface at the same time.
- Does not contract, or become weak due to its exothermic reactions.
- Maxplug increases in volume.
- sets rapidly, in three to five minutes. Setting can be controlled (either speed up or slowed down) by adding warm or cold water. The setting may even be instantaneous.
- is the proper maintenance material for homes and industry.
- Maxplug is not toxic when it comes into contact with drinking water.
- has mechanical properties are comparable to those of concrete, and in some cases even superior.
- sets underwater which means that Maxplug stops running water while underwater.