Maxisafe Roofers kits when used as intended are a Fall Protection system for those working on roofs. Used correctly a fall restraint system is created which can provide Fall Arrest protection in the event of unforeseen occurences.
Health and Safety legislation and the controlling organisations are enforcing stricter rules and best practice for safe access and working at heights.
Full Body Roofers Harness with front and rear attachment point. Fully Independently tested and certified by BSI in accordance with Australian and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1891.1 2007.
General-purpose harness with front and back attachment points. Fully adjustable with quick release buckles. Dorsal extension. Karabiner provided with front attachment loops.
- General tradesperson
- Construction workers
- Vertical climbing
- Access equipment
- JSPB004 – Multi pocketed back pack
- ZBH901 – Basic Harness
- ZRL-15 – Kernmantle Rope Assembly with HD Shock Absorber fitted to Adjuster
- ANSI Screwgate Karabiners (3)
- ZWS913 – 25mm x 2m Webbing Round Sling
- Easy to understand instructions