VELUX ACTIVE with NETATMO is the easy way to a healthier indoor climate.
Smart sensors continuously monitor the temperature, humidity and CO2 levels in your home and open or close your VELUX electric and solar-powered VELUX products to create a healthier indoor climate.
- Sensor-based ventilation: Smart sensors continuously monitor temperature, humidity and CO2 levels and open or close your skylights accordingly.
- Stay in control: Use the VELUX ACTIVE app to operate your VELUX skylights and blinds from anywhere using your smartphone.
- Easy installation: VELUX ACTIVE indoor climate control can be installed without any professional help.
- VELUX ACTIVE Departure Switch – Tap the departure switch on your way out to close your VELUX skylights. It is recommended to install one departure switch for each exit from your home.
- VELUX ACTIVE Indoor Climate Sensor – The indoor climate sensor continuously measures temperature, humidity and air quality (CO2 levels) in the room. Use the switch on the sensor to open and close VELUX skylights.
- VELUX ACTIVE Gateway – The gateway connects your VELUX products, indoor climate sensor and departure switch. It also connects to the internet via your Wi-Fi router to enable operation of your VELUX products from your smart phone.
To install the starter kit, download the VELUX ACTIVE smartphone app, which will guide you through the four-step installation process. VELUX ACTIVE can be installed without any professional help.
- Plug in the gateway and download the app
- Pairing the sensor and departure switch with the gateway
- Detecting and adding VELUX skylights and blinds
- Assign names to the areas in your home (e.g. ‘my living room’)