Drizoro Seal Tight applied to the masonry, concrete, plaster and render will penetrate and by a progressive chemical reaction, which is started at the surface, binds all component parts of the masonry into a more dense or solid mass. As this reaction takes place, all free lime and alkali are neutralized. As the masonry increases in density it becomes waterproofed, resistant to acid, oil and grease.
- All masonry construction old or new concrete, bricks, blocks, plastering/render.
- Above or below ground. Concrete floors, walls, terrazzo and most natural stone.
- New or old constructions affected by pollution, monuments, public buildings and roads, tunnels, basements, swimming pools decks, dams, subways.
- For sealing Showers and other wet areas.
- Sealing substrates prior to painting – rising damp barrier.
- Tilt Up Panels
- NOT FOR USE ON PRECAST CONCRETE BLOCKS
- Protects weak and old substrates.Prevents blistering and deterioration of paints, does not contain oils or solvents.
- Does not require special protection. Safe for the user and environment.
- Non-corrosive, non-toxic and non-flammable.
- NOT classified as hazardous material. Environmentally friendly.
- NO bonding problem for paint, glue, render.
- NO harm to aluminium, glass, tiles etc.
- Permanent waterproofing, preservation and protection.
- Sizes: 5L and 2L