A special waterproofing mixture of cements, aggregates and special organic/inorganic additives. Formulated to improve the osmotic effect penetrating in the concrete through its capillary system.
The product crystallises, sealing, waterproofing concrete.Applied on fresh or cured concrete, pre-cast, concrete blocks, cement plasters also suitable on bricks and masonry.
- Non Toxic and suitable for use in confined spaces. Drinking Water Safe
- As waterproofing for exterior and internal walls
- Basements and below grade structure which are subjected to positive or negative water pressure
- Waterproofing and protection of concrete foundations, retaining walls and foundation slabs
- Non-Toxic nature suitable for use in contact with drinking water
- The penetration inside the concrete structure provides internal sealing and protective effects – Drizoro Maxseal®Super seals cracks up to 0.4 mm
- 100% waterproof coating, even in permanent immersion applications subjected to high pressures
- for indoor applications, especially basements, the coating resists negative hydrostatic pressure from ground water.
- must be applied to damp surfaces (dampen when necessary)
- easy to use free of future maintenance costs.
- resists the corrosive effects of salt water and atmospheric pollution.
- once set/cured Drizoro Maxseal®Super can be painted over and tiled over
- allows vapour diffusion
- Available in Grey and White