A heavy cement based waterproof coating that provides protection and waterproofing to below grade concrete, brick, masonry as a two-coat system. Can also be used as a base coat for other Drizoro coatings. Has high resistance to aggressive water. Coverage: 1kg per square meter per coat.
Waterproofing of retaining walls, car parks, basements, elevator pits, below grade ingress of water in foundations. It can also be used as waterproofing layer or barrier against humidity by capillarity on a variety of mortar substrates.
- Good adhesion, it becomes part of the substrate , fills and seals all pores, missing mortar lines etc.
- Apply ONLY to wet surfaces
- Spray applied application using airless sprayer (3 to 5mm tip)
- Treat like a normal concrete surface. Render or paint over membrane.
- NOT affected by salts and acids in soil.
- Easy to apply with Drizoro brush.
- Will seal against positive and negative water pressure.