Flexible waterproof coating for concrete, masonry, blocks, pre-fab panels and brick. Single component product. Used for swimming pools, decks, planter boxes and areas subject to movement.
Just add water.
22KG Bag in GREY 1kg per m2 per coat.
- Water retaining structures, such as potable water tanks, reservoirs, dams, water channels, fountains and swimming pools.
- Below-grade structures like basements, retaining walls, foundations, tunnels, galleries subject to high negative water pressure.
- Concrete and masonry in wastewater treatment plants, settlement tanks, etc.
- Against carbonation, and marine environments, such as civil works, bridges, architectural buildings, residential facades, etc.
- Masonry and concrete against soil salts and aggressive ground water, in underground jobs, foundations, etc.
- Roofs, terraces, balconies, etc.
- Window boxes, gardens and other surfaces subject to root penetration.
- Internal waterproofing of bathrooms, kitchens and other wet areas in hotels, hospitals, offices, residential buildings, etc.
- Provides a fully-flexible coating which ensures complete waterproofing even in the most severe conditions, or high negative water pressure.
- Good crack-bridging capability (> 0,5 mm). Acts as an anti-fracture membrane between the substrate and other finishing coats if applied.
- Provides an excellent barrier effect against Carbon Dioxide (CO2) and chlorine (Cl-), thereby prevents carbonation and corrosion of steel rebars.
- Allows water vapour diffusion and the breath ability of the concrete.
- Resistant to abrasion and UV rays.
- Withstands atmospheric pollution, corrosive effects of salt water or de-icing salts.
- Excellent adhesion. Do not require primer and must be applied on wet surfaces.
- Non-toxic, suitable for contact with potable water.
- Longer lasting that other coatings, thus reducing maintenance costs.
- Environmentally friendly and suitable for application in poor ventilation areas. Withstands root penetration.
- Available in Grey and White