Fibreglass mesh for the use in cojunction with Maxsealflex to reinforce, strengthen areas such as cold- construction joints.
This mesh reinforces liquid waterproofing layers slabs and roofs. Fibreglass mesh used to impart mechanical strength filler floor coverings that are different self-levelling properties.
- Cold joints where substrates meet, for example, the intersection of a brick or block wall on a concrete slab.
- Cracked concrete.
- other liquid applied membranes
- Drizoro Maxmesh is an open weave woven fibreglass mesh allowing adhesion between coats of waterproof product.
- Does not form a barrier between coats.
- Drizoro Maxmesh remains strong and flexible.
- Available in 200x50m or 50x50m