CorruBracket 500T PV is your solar solution for corrugated roofing profiles common in metric profiling markets and is compatible with 19-22+ mm tall and 76 mm crest to crest corrugated roofing profiles.
Affixed to the crest of the corrugation, CorruBracket 500T PV leaves the drainage plane free of holes to protect against leaks. This bracket can be attached directly to the sheeting, accommodating attachment anywhere along the corrugation making module layout a snap.
Features & Benefits:
- Open channel for wire containment/management
- Bracket allows glass to sit 100+ mm above valley of corrugation
- Fix bracket into sheeting only – allowing module placement anywhere on roof
- Slotted top hole offers over 25 mm of E-W adjustability
- 6000 Series AL; 300 Series SS hardware
- PVKIT™ 2.0 compatible
- Factory-applied EPDM for no-mess waterproofing
- EPDM reservoir for protection from harmful sunlight and to prevent over-compression of waterproofing
- Fix micro inverters or optimizers
No surface preparation necessary, simply wipe away excess oil and debris, align, and apply.
Secure directly into crest of corrugation by driving appropriate screws through bracket holes into roofing sheet.
CorruBracket 500T PV is mounted directly into the crest of the corrugation, straddling the valley.