A height safety anchor point designed for use in concrete, where the eyebolt will remain exposed for attachment.
- 360 Degrees.
- 316 Stainless Steel.
- Multi-directional fall protection.
- Single person anchor, rated at 15kN.
- Must be chemically fastened.
- Fall arrest and rope access anchor.
- Complies with Australian and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1891.4.
- Energy absorbing eyebolt, which reduces the force on the person and the structure.
The building or structure for the anchorages must be assessed by an engineer, unless it is clear to a competent person that the structure is adequate.
|Concrete Insert 316SS1
|Abseil Eyebolt 316SS with 16mm nut
Complies with AS/NZS 1891.4, AS/NZS 5532-2013, EN 795:2012 and CEN/TS 16415:2013.
Installation Guide (PDF Download):