Two-component waterbased, acrylic modified cement-based, Class 3 waterproofing membrane system that meets the requirement. This waterproofing membrane system is specifically formulated for application on graded substrates that provide positive falls to drainage outlets. Overlaying tiling systems must comply with Guide to the Installation of Ceramic Tiles
- As a waterproofing membrane under tile to internal wet area shower, bathroom, kitchen, laundry & toilet areas when installed to AS/NZ 3740.
- As a waterproofing membrane under tile or other wearing surface systems to external balconies, rooftops & podium levels when installed to AS/NZ 4654.2.
- As an exposed waterproofing membrane to external applications subjected to light pedestrian traffic only.
- Suitable for concrete; cement rendered masonry; FC sheeting; water resistant plasterboard; and structural plywood substrates.
- Class 3, high elasticity.
- Fast drying. Recoat in 1-2 hours @ 22ο C & 50% RH. Flood test after 24 hours @ 22°C / 50% RH.
- Can be tiled after 4 hours @ 22°C / 50% RH in non-critical areas.
- Compatible for tiling with Bostik ASA tile adhesive system.
- Excellent adhesion to concrete; rendered masonry; wet area plasterboard; FC sheet & plywood. Can be applied to damp substrates.
- Brush, roller or trowel applied.
- Designed for commercial and residential application
- Sizes: 20kg or 20L