FIRE CRUNCH - ONE BUILDING BOARD, MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS
Fire Crunch Overview
Fire Crunch is an environmental and extensively tested modern building board used in construction. It is made from a mixture of magnesium-oxide, non organic minerals, bonders and fibre mesh composites.
Fire Crunch is completely free of toxins, including formaldehyde, silica, asbestos, heavy metals, and organic solvents.
It’s non-toxic, naturally resistant to fire, water, and impact; and increases the R value in any panel application
Fire Crunch has extensive applications in construction for residential and commercial properties. It is also of particular interest to those
ORDER NOW FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY - WHILE STOCKS LAST
Great for ceiling, walls, floors, external cladding, soffits, fences & decks...
Download the Fire Crunch Brochure - Click Below.
No special tools are required to use FireCrunch. It can be sawn, drilled, ( DO NOT NAIL THIS PRODUCT) screwed and planed, just liketimber. Once in position FireCrunch will have an exceptional life span exceeding that of all homes constructed to date using conventional plasterboard, paper lined plaster, or timber lining methods.
FireCrunch is strong. It will last a lot longer than standard building boards therefore replacement and maintenance do not become an issue. The less you have to replace, the less damage to the environment.
FIRE CRUNCH Key Benefits
- Fire Crunch will not burn and has been tested to 1200° c with no combustion or flame out.
- Meets BAL 12.5 to 40 and FZ to maximum irradiance 50kW/m2 - consult the rural fire authorities in your area to confirm the local AssetProtection Zone (APZ) requirements.
- Non Combustible
- All weather product (interior/exterior when sealed).
- Resistant to flooding and prolonged water emersion.
- Resistant to mould and mildew.
- Totally resistant to termites and insects.
- Low thermal conductivity ~1.92 (W/mk).
- High Australian insulation Batt combination R values.
- Acoustic Rating Rw +Ctr 61 / 10mm.
- Strike resistant, strong and durable.
- Non polluting, non toxic.
- Prevents bacterial growth.
- Green product - very low CO2 emission in production making FireCrunch virtually carbon neutral.
- Can be cut, drilled, sawn or planed like timber.
- No special trades tools required.
- Can be textured, rendered, painted, tiled etc.
- 100% recyclable material.